Visibility and Tangibility (Continued)

Concerning Jacob I found this:

"And Laban said to him, 'please stay, if I have found favour in your eyes, for I have LEARNED BY EXPERIENCE THAT THE LORD HAS BLESSED ME FOR YOUR SAKE." Gen. 30:27

How about Joseph?

"The LORD was with Joseph, and he was a successful man; and he was in the house of his master the Egyptian. AND HIS MASTER SAW THAT THE LORD WAS WITH HIM and that the Lord made all he did to prosper in his hand."
Gen. 39:2-3

Four generations of the Partriarchs, the presence of God in their lives was interpreted and acknowledged by their gentile associates. This is indicative of the lineage of blessings that we are in, and the potential of God's presence in our lives.

How can the Invisible Presence of God become seen? That's the next legitimate question. I know. How can others "outside the block" come to terms with the Presence of that resides in us? I'll give it a shot!

But before I do, let me show you three effects of God's presence at the workplace.

I call them the Isaac Effect, the Jacob Effect and the Joseph Effect. Stay with me!

Faith Oluwagbesan
Lead Pastor FGC CWB
February 2019

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jesus Unveiled: Secrets From Moses' 40 Days by Joseph Prince

Conscious and Guidance

7 Steps for Judging Prophecy By Kenneth E. Hagin