Visibility and Tangibility (Continued)

THE JOSEPH EFFECT

Welcoming you to a bright new day with the "Joseph EFFECT" of God's presence manifested at the workplace.

"And his master saw that the Lord was with him and that the Lord made all that he did to prosper in his hand....THEN HE MADE HIM OVERSEER OF HIS HOUSE AND ALL THAT HE HAD HE PUT UNDER HIS AUTHORITY. So it was, from the time that he had made him OVERSEER of his HOUSE and all that he had, that the Lord blessed the Egyptian's HOUSE for Joseph's sake; and the blessing of the Lord was upon all that he had in the house and in the field. THUS HE LEFT ALL HE HAD IN JOSEPH'S HAND AND HE DID NOT   KNOW WHAT HE HAD EXCEPT FOR THE BREAD WHICH HE ATE...." Gen. 39:3-6

Imagine that all you touch at the workplace prospers, and every department you are posted to, experiences a boom. Everything transaction you handle thrives. Every idea you bring to the table works out (for that is what prosperity actually means). It appears you have a MIRACLE TOUCH.

I would want you to touch everything in my company if I was your boss. And I would promote you at short intervals; designating you to every major and sensitive department. I would want your MIRACLE hands to touch all we are doing.

I would bring you to the board meetings. And take you to every pitch. I would have you on almost every project. And.... one day.... it will occur to me that i could well resign my managerial position and have you there. I would then resort to oversight and board functions. Why should I worry myself sick when I have a man who can bring super results?

We are talking about ACCELERATED PROMOTION here. We are talking about High-placing and Top Access. Something that defies age, qualification and perhaps "work experience ". We are talking about the secret to accelerated promotion  and a quantum leap in your industry here.

"Pastor you don't understand. My company   only promotes after 5 years."

No! You probably don't understand this. This effect defies such norm.

"Pastor, I'm with the Civil service. We are only promoted by levels after a number of years."

Well, my friend, are you ready to be part of an emergency promotion list then? And to be part of the  Commissioner's specially appointed team? Or better still, are you ready to be the Governor's Strangely-appointed Chief of Staff? Are you ready to be a part of an "invented" PROMOTION, or to skip levels in quick succession?

I'm not proposing something illegitimate, trust me. I'm showing you a potential of the Divine presence in your life. And the question is not - Is this possible? The question rather is - CAN WE BRING THIS EFFECT?

What if we got conscious of this and shifted our approach to work radically? Making out prayer and strategy times with God to the end that we bring supernatural wisdom to bear.

Faith Oluwagbesan
Lead Pastor FGC CWB
February 2019

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jesus Unveiled: Secrets From Moses' 40 Days by Joseph Prince

Conscious and Guidance

7 Steps for Judging Prophecy By Kenneth E. Hagin