WITNESSES: THE NEED FOR REVELATION
(Continued) Revelation makes us witnesses of the truth. It makes us " _accomplices_ " of Divine Facts. It " _implicates_ " us, it involves us and we become attached for life. It then becomes difficult to betray the truth, because we have seen it and we have been seen by it. My first recourse to Revelation lies in the fact that it back-tracks spiritual reality. I mean that the day of Revelation is the day we catch up with long-existing facts. It is not the day those things occur, rather it is the day we catch up with them. The day I discover I am a sinner, what a day! But it is not the day I became a sinner. No! I became a sinner over six thousand years ago when Adam ate the apple. It is a divine fact. The divine verdict was this _" All have Sinned..."_ Romans 3:23. When Adam si...
Comments
Post a Comment