GRATITUDE capsules. ...GOD is GLORIFIED.

#0003GC
In the light of His Word, God desires true worshippers who will worship in truth and in spirit (it's gonna be spiritual), John 4:23-24. We are created by God who desires to fellowship with us but it requires our decision to do so, we've got our own choices. I am born again, have repented, am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. I am indebted to God who has brought "...me out of the horrible pit, out of the miry clay and set my feet upon a rock, and establish my goings. And He has put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto my God: many shall it, and fear (acknowledge) and shall trust in the LORD" (Psalm 40:2-3). Worshippers are Christians who constantly fellowship with God, the Father at all times. Worship is not songs it's a Christian's lifestyle, that's what God want from a Christian. Now, worship is the act of showing respect and love for God. The devotion accorded to God is worship. The Bible told us how the angels, the twenty-four elders, all that is in heaven devoted themselves to worship God inside-out (from the inside through to the outer part).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jesus Unveiled: Secrets From Moses' 40 Days by Joseph Prince

Conscious and Guidance

7 Steps for Judging Prophecy By Kenneth E. Hagin