GOD IS THE UMPIRE


"Do not be deceived, God CANNOT be mocked, whatever a man sows, that shall he reap." Gal. 6:7

We are shocked to find that God is brought into the picture of men's sowing and reaping.

"God cannot be mocked!"

"Whatever a man sows, that shall he reap."

How do these connect? Both statements can stand apart, but here they are brought together. It is to implicate God  in men's sowing and reaping. He chairs the Harvest System. God is the Umpire of Men's Harvests. It is Men I see, but it is God I deal with. Every act of sowing or service is actually a dealing with God; a transaction with Him. It is God I interact with anytime I serve.

This truth is not only life-changing, but it suggests to us that it will be unfair (to God) to think that Life can be unfair. For It is because God cannot be mocked that Life cannot be unfair. It is because God cannot be mocked that whatever a man sows will surely come for his reaping. Everything rests on God's character.

God CANNOT be mocked! Not that He will not be mocked. He CANNOT be mocked! He is incapable of being mocked or deceived. His " _Godness_ " is in the fact that He is incapable of being deceived. Nothing can go behind God and nothing can slip past Him. It has never happened!

Now I can be safe! For since God is the Umpire of Men's Harvests, I would have been concerned about His accuracy. But blessed be the trinity! God CANNOT be Mocked!!! I have a Super-just and Super-accurate Umpire to all of my life's efforts. I can raise my head high! I can attempt to sow, It will worth it.

Men can be mocked! And Men can mock! My boss (Earthly boss) can be deceived about the true state of things at work, and the time we all clock in. He can wrongfully award a pretentious colleague and relegate even the staff who has truly been behind the scene. And if my Harvest was at his mercies, then I would be serially cheated. Life could never be fair. Men can be mocked and can in turn mock. But since my BIG BOSS (Heavenly Boss) is not like this, how fortunate I am!

God CANNOT be mocked, I can never be truly cheated!

#StewardshipOfService

(C)Faith Oluwagbesan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jesus Unveiled: Secrets From Moses' 40 Days by Joseph Prince

Conscious and Guidance

7 Steps for Judging Prophecy By Kenneth E. Hagin