The Real Enemy

The real "enemy" is never the one who shouts against you in the public space. The one who is open about his animosity, it's never him. He is just the errand boy. Anything that visible is always the arm and not the brain. The brain is always hidden, the real one behind it all. Funny enough he might still be maintaining a relationship with you while he inspires the attack. It's the hand of Esau but the voice of Jacob. #lessonsaboutlife.

Psalm 55:12-13 (KJV)
For it was not an enemy that reproached me; then I could have borne it: neither was it he that hated me that did magnify himself against me; then I would have hid myself from him: But it was thou, a man mine equal, my guide, and mine acquaintance.

–Pastor Poju Oyemade
   Covenant Christian Center, Lagos, Ngr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jesus Unveiled: Secrets From Moses' 40 Days by Joseph Prince

Conscious and Guidance

7 Steps for Judging Prophecy By Kenneth E. Hagin